- PROMOTER: The promoter of this competition is Atom Supplies Limited (company number 03193057), trading as Atom Labs, whose registered office is Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and are residents of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. Atom Labs reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY PERIOD: This competition opens at 00:00:01 BST on 17 August 2020 and closes at 23:59:59 BST on 20 August 2020.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must complete the following steps within the entry period: (1) follow @JaffaCakeGin on Instagram; (2) like this post on the Jaffa Cake Gin Instagram account page; (3) comment on the same post with your idea of the ‘best’ Jaffa Cake Gin serve or cocktail; and (4) tag a friend you would like to share this drinks with in the comment on the same post. Only one entry is permitted per entrant and per Instagram handle/username. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize.
- WINNER(S): There will be 5 prizes for 5 winners. All eligible entries received within the entry period will be reviewed and judged by a selected panel at Atom Labs shortly after the entry period closes. The entrants with the best entry will be selected as the winners. The selection of the winners will be at Atom Labs’ absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: The winners will each win a 70cl bottle of Jaffa Cake Gin, including packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items. The prize can only be delivered to a valid United Kingdom address provided by the winner.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name and Instagram handles of the winners will be announced on Atom Labs’ blog as soon as practicable upon selection. Atom Labs will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners via Direct Message on Instagram as soon as practicable. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of Atom Labs contacting them, Atom Labs reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. Atom Labs cannot accept any responsibility if any winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above. Atom Labs may contact the winner for feedback in respect of the competition and/or prize and may use any feedback provided when announcing the results and promoting the Competition or subsequent competitions.
- ENTRY CONTENT: Let’s be sensible, people. By submitting content to or via our social channels which we are running the competition on, you agree to only submit original material and content that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any material which is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified. Atom Labs reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, Atom Labs may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the competition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner (including in relation to their guests) taking up the prize (where applicable), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
GENERAL: Atom Labs confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with Atom Labs. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2020 Atom Labs. All rights reserved.