Atom Labs Jaffa Cake Competition 2020 T&Cs
- PROMOTER: The promoter of this competition is Atom Supplies Limited (company number 03193057), trading as Atom Labs, whose registered office is Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and resident of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY PERIOD: This competition opens at 10:00:01 UK time on 16 December 2021 and closes at 09:59:59 UK time on 17 December 2021.
- HOW TO ENTER: The promoter has chosen 3 images from its fans to feature in this competition and will post these images on its @jaffacakegin Instagram account. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps within the entry period: (i) follow @jaffacakegin account on Instagram; and (ii) on the post featuring this competition, vote your favourite image by commenting 1, 2, or 3. Only one entry is permitted per entrant per handle. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize
- WINNER(S): The promoter will choose 1 winner at random out of all qualifying entries. The selection of the winners will be at the promoter’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: The winner will win a bottle of Jaffa Cake Gin, Rum, or Vodka (at the winner’s choice, subject to availability), including packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- UK SHIPPING ONLY: The prize can only be delivered to a valid United Kingdom address provided by the winner.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name of the winner (and/or along with their social media channel username or handle where applicable) will be announced on the promoter’s social media channels as soon as practicable after the entry period. The promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners via Direct Message as soon as practicable after the competition period. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 3 days of the promoter contacting them, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility if any winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above. The promoter may contact the winner and entrants for feedback in respect of the competition and/or prize and may use any feedback provided when announcing the results and promoting the competition or subsequent competitions.
- ACCEPTABLE ENTRY CONTENT: Let’s be sensible, people. By submitting content to or via our social channels which we are running the competition on, you agree to only submit original material and content that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any material which is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified. The promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, the promoter may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the competition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner and their guest(s) who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner taking up the prize (including in relation to their guests), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. Competition entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
GENERAL: The promoter confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with the promoter. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2021 Atom Labs. All rights reserved.